OVER IN THE MEADOW: AgeS 0-3
What I'm learning
- Physical Development:
I am learning how to use my muscles through crawling, climbing and walking.
- Literacy and Language:
I am learning how to make connections between words and gestures.
- Social Learning:
I am learning how to invite others into my playing experiences.
- Reasoning and Problem Solving:
I am learning through trial and error, as well as through sorting and grouping.
Play & Learn Together:
- Talk with your child as you play to help them expand their vocabulary and make connections between words and things.
- Help your child climb in our soft play area and encourage them to slide down the cottage slide.
- Place a variety of toys and books within your child’s reach and allow them to explore freely.
- Explore cause and effect using cars and balls on the track wall.
- Arrange the pieces on the velcro wall and talk about colors and shapes.